Hot Air Ballooning Cairns and Skyrail and Kuranda Rail package tour
Experience a wonderful Hot Air Balloon flight followed by Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway train. Enjoy some of Cairns’ most popular attractions combined in one straightforward tour combo. From the Atherton Tablelands to the World Heritage Rainforest to the market village of Kuranda and the famous Kuranda Train – this fantastic package allows you to experience the best of the Cairns area.
Pre Dawn pickup
Pick-up from your Cairns accommodation by a Hot Air Ballooning Cairns coach with a one hour transfer through the World Heritage Wet Tropics rainforest. Pickup vary and will be confirmed at booking.
Your hot air balloon flight takes off over the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. Hot Air Ballooning Cairns launches around Mareeba in the Cairns Highlands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape as the new day begins. Breathe in the fresh air and take in the views from up high! With all our staff industry trained and accredited, you’ll be professionally looked after AND have maximum fun.
Gently return to land around the Mareeba area, pack up fun and more great laughs with your Hot Air Ballooning Cairns pilot and driver and ground crew.
Your Hot Air Ballooning Cairns tour driver will provide a transfer to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Caravonica Station for your Skyrail journey to Kuranda. It will take 1.5 hours to travel to the top of the Kuranda range. Make sure you take the time to explore the rainforest interpretation stops along the way.
Arrive in Kuranda – the village in the rainforest and enjoy your free time to explore the markets and see the sights.
Depart Kuranda Scenic Railway from Kuranda Station. Your train departs at 2.00pm. (3.30pm Train available by request). You will stop along the way at the magnificent Barron Falls where you can disembark and view the falls from the viewing platform. Your train journey will take approximately 1.5 hours.
Your train arrives at the Cairns Central Rail Station where your tour conclues and you will need to make your own way back to your accomodation. (Aprox 5.25pm arrival if travelling on the 3.30pm departure train).
- Door to door transfers from nearly all Cairns accommodation
- Wonderful Classic Hot Air Ballooning Cairns flight
- Interpretive commentary from your professional Hot Air Ballooning Cairns driver
- Glass of Bubbly or Juice on landing
- Digital Photo package
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway journey to Kuranda
- Free time in Kuranda Village to explore and shop at the Kuranda Markets
- Kuranda Scenic Rail Train Ride
- Comlimentary Wifi on Hot Air Ballooning pickup transfers
What To Bring
- Your ticket
- Enclosed shoes suitable for walking
- Dress; casual layered clothing for outdoors. White clothing not recommended.
- Sun Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of drinking water
- Spending money
Price displayed is weekday price.